Questione Ronnie (parlano le fans)

« Older   Newer »
Porcelain.DOLL;
view post Posted on 1/12/2008, 18:31

http://news.mibba.com/Music/1746/Ronnie-Ra...on-why-hes-gone

Quest'articolo è stato fatto da alcune fans a proposito di ciò che è accaduto a Ronnie (ex-cantante degli Escape the Fate) ed il motivo per cui è stato allontanato dalla band.

"Ronnie Radke. He served his time. He did something wrong.
But, did he really deserve to be kicked out of the band?

Escape The Fate has been a great band that's been going since 2005. They've taken a bad fall. But, it hasn't stopped them. A member quit on good terms, while another was kicked out. Not many people know the reason why there's a new face, and why one's gone. Anyone can easily find this information on wikipedia, but I wouldn't trust it. It gets changed around a lot.

People wonder why Ronnie and Omar are not in the band anymore. Why suddenly Craig Mabbit from 'Bless The Fall' is now the lead singer. People still ask, "Where's Ronnie?"

Ronnie Radke was kicked out of the band sometime this year before summer. He had some problems with alchohol, was chased because he tried to run from his probation. He was caught 2-3 days after he broke his parol. He was kicked out of the band because he 'assisted in a murder.' He was in a fight with this one guy, his friend shot and killed him while he plead guilty for assist in battery. He was put in jail shortly after. He's going to serve his time. The police say that there will be no bail, from what I've heard.

He put out some blogs on myspace while he was jail saying that he's working on his new album. No one knows if this is a sign that he's coming back. We all wish. He put out a few more blogs to Max Green and Craig Mabbit saying that "you're going to get what you deserve."

Max Green posted his own blog saying he got what he deserved.

So, yes I think he was kicked out for a good reason, don't you think?
Though Craig is nothing like Ronnie on that stage or in front of the mic, we can at least give him a chance.

We all miss Ronnie Radke. He was the soul of Escape The Fate. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes and will be singing again in the near future.
We <3 you Ronnie."

0 replies since 1/12/2008, 18:31   145 views